Getting your roster right is more than important; it’s critical. Our Realtime Rostering software helps organisations deliver fairer and safer care at the highest standards, while balancing the demands of cost and productivity improvements. As a not-for-profit organisation, we offer the most competitively priced solution on the market.
Roster all staff and stay compliant
Realtime Rostering is an accurate and efficient all-staff e-rostering solution, developed for healthcare professionals, by healthcare professionals. The new system is fully compliant with the new 2016 Junior Doctors Contract and includes Exception Reporting.
Realtime Rostering is simple and easy to use without compromising on technical capability.
Making it work for you
We work with organisations to ensure that our system seamlessly integrates into your existing systems such as; HR, Payroll, Time and Attendance and Bank and Locum systems etc. We’ll ensure you are using the most cost effective software solution on the market, where standard is more than standard – no hidden costs here - and help your organisation use all modules to its full potential, while measuring effectiveness and ROI.
Key benefits the Skills for Health Realtime Rostering System
- Accurate, efficient system that allows you to roster all staff groups
- Produced for the sector by the sector – developed by industry experts
- Quick, simple and easy to use
- ‘Standard’ is more than ‘standard’ (no hidden costs)
- Doctors Rostering: Fully compliant with new 2016 Junior Doctor Contract
- Ensure Working Time Regulations (WTR) compliance across all staff groups
- Realtime Rostering – brought to you by Skills for Health; Not for Profit
- Skills for Health is a trusted provider of healthcare / medical e-rostering solutions throughout the UK
- Time and attendance management
- Seamless integration with your existing systems (HR/payroll, bank/locum systems)
- Cost effective
To find out more, please click through to our Realtime Rostering designated area which will tell you everything you need to know about e-rostering, the system and how it can benefit your organisation.
Click to download our handy guide to Rostering.