Skills for Health
Access a breadth of new features with Totara Enterprise and enhance your L&D Management
Take your learning and development to the next level with LearnSpace Enterprise, powered by Totara – the world’s most powerful and flexible learning platform.
In this section:
Getting started with LearnSpace Enterprise
Enhance your learning and compliance by using a range of features and functionality available with LearnSpace Enterprise, powered by Totara. Access a vast range of features including:
- Dynamic user management tools including organisation, position and line manager hierarchies
- Flexible staff groupings with job assignments and custom user profile fields
- Simple and automated course enrolment options to match users to their learning requirements
- Certifications to add course expiry dates and retake windows, ideal for statutory and mandatory training
- Events management for face to face and virtual classrooms
- Automated course and booking reminders
Compliance made easy
With support from our expert implementation team, you’ll have access to instant, real-time compliance reporting, plus all the features of Totara’s reporting suite:
- Expiry dates and retake windows for mandatory courses
- Flexible due date and grace period options
- Compliance % targets with red, amber, green indicators
- Custom report generator with a range of tabular and graphical report templates
- Email delivery and exporting of reports to a variety of formats
- Complete training record history
Customised to your needs
Your organisation is unique, and so are your learning needs, with a range of customisable features, LearnSpace Enterprise can help by offering:
- Support for mobile friendly courses with social and topic formats
- Custom course builder – design your own activities with group discussions, badges and virtual classroom options
- Tailored permission settings so you can define roles, role assignments, create system permissions per role and manage teams and team hierarchies
- A range of bespoke interface options including site branding, customisable dashboards, language and multi-language settings, links to external pages and embedded media
Manage eLearning and training in one place
Create and manage eLearning, face-to-face, virtual, and webinar based training in a single solution. Blend training types and activities together to create bespoke training programs and learning pathways and more:
- Access to our Core Skills Training and partner courses, use LearnSpace Enterprise as your blended learning platform of choice
- Create programmes using the assignments engine, reuse PowerPoint, PDFs, and videos for training, change course default settings, use online video content, and course back-up
- In addition, with LearnSpace you can create live learning paths for individuals, teams, or departments, schedule LIVE events, use survey and test engines, and upload your own courses easily
Trusted security and additional features
We look after hosting and infrastructure, safe in the knowledge that LearnSpace Enterprise comes with leading security features, to meet your exacting standards. You can add on a number of powerful tools to take your learning management to the next level.
- Access trusted security features including anti-spam and anti-virus technology, IP blocker options, restricted registration access to specific domains, and strong password recommendations
- Plus, several authentication solutions which include, Active Directory/LDAP integration, Custom User login, manual accounts, SAML2/API integration, and self-registration options
Book a LearnSpace Enterprise Demo
Explore the features of LearnSpace, based on Totara 14 by booking a demo. A member of our team will contact you to arrange this for you.
The team at Skills for Health are always so helpful and go above and beyond to support our learning needs. I have really enjoyed working with the team from Skills for Health and it is one of the most successful external relationships I have formed at Primary Care 24. Thank you for all your support.
Alison Knight, Training Facilitator, Primary Care 24
Training and compliance insights
Read specialist insight pieces from some of the health sector’s leading experts – or download brochures, case studies and reports from our extensive library.