| 6 December 2023
The response to this year’s Our Health Heroes Awards has been nothing short of extraordinary. Our inbox has been flooded, and we want to ensure that every deserving individual and organisation gets the chance to participate.
In the spirit of inclusivity and to accommodate the overwhelming interest, we’ve made a special decision: we are extending the nominations deadline to 19 December!
Your support and enthusiasm is the driving force behind the success of the Our Health Heroes Awards, which are all about giving you the chance to celebrate a friend, family member, colleague or caregiver that is making a massive contribution to the healthcare sector.
This extended deadline means that we are still open to nominations across our 11 categories
- Apprentice of the Year
- Best Healthcare Initiative in a Justice Setting
- Best Healthcare Support by a UK Charity
- Best Healthcare Workforce Collaboration
- Clinical Support Worker of the Year
- Dedication to a Lifelong Learning Culture
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Champion
- Healthcare Volunteer of the Year (new for 2024)
- NHS Improvement through Digital Innovation
- Operational Support Worker of the Year
- Outstanding Lifetime Contribution to Healthcare