With a highly mobile workforce, employers often need to identify recruits’ previous training. Where information is lacking, people can repeat training unnecessarily, wasting time and money.
The UK CSTF addresses this issue. It allows employers to recognise statutory/mandatory training to a standard, trust that information and reduce duplication of training. Launched in 2013, the UK CSTF is maintained and updated by Skills for Health.
List of Statutory/Mandatory subjects in the CSTF
- Equality, diversity and human rights
- Health, safety and welfare
- NHS conflict resolution
- Fire safety
- Infection prevention and control
- Moving and handling
- Safeguarding adults
- Preventing Radicalisation
- Safeguarding children
- Information governance and data security
- Violence and aggression (Wales)