| 19 January 2022
The healthcare sector is currently facing a rare opportunity to create a new culture of learning and development by reassessing the way we design our learning. Despite the current challenging landscape, L&D and HR professionals have a unique opportunity for improvement and we are here to help! This webinar, run by our learning and training experts, shares what we have discovered about learning during the pandemic.
Watch the webinar on demand:
We explored learning in the immediate context of Covid-19 and practical advice for designing and delivering learning to meet new challenges and changing expectations. Key discussion points included:
- The challenges faced by healthcare organisations when it comes to learning & development.
- Practical guidance on the actions you can take to harness digital tools and adapt your processes around learning content to really impact your learners.
- Tools for managing learning content.
- The ever-increasing importance of evidence-based practice in learning and development.
- The power of Learning Management Systems for automating learner onboarding, course enrolment, and repeat certification.
After the presentation, the audience’s questions were answered by the panel which included:
- Paul Walker– Chief Technical Officer, Skills for Health
- Mollie Aspley – Digital Learning Implementation Manager, Skills for Health
- Chris Burling– Principal Consultant: Leadership, Management and Organisational Development, Skills for Health
- Alice Oswald– LMS Technical Support Specialist
- John Polak– Client Director, Learning Solutions
This webinar is aimed at job roles including Learning and Development Managers, HR Managers, Training Managers, and Operations managers working in the NHS, private healthcare, ambulance services, third sector organisations and universities.
Watch The Complete Learner Experience: Culture, Collaboration, Creation, A Skills for Health & Totara Webinar on-demand here.
“What we need now is to create a culture where we work together, learn and think together and create the important, lasting communities to facilitate positive organisational progress, whether the waters are calm or stormy” Principal Consultant, Leadership, Management & Organisational Development
Contact us today if you have questions about our eLearning and learning management solutions or if you want to speak to our experts within Workforce Development, Leadership or Organisational Development.