The National Occupational Standard, Qualifications and Apprenticeship team undertake a range of related commissioned work. Below are some examples:
Level 3 Diploma for Health Screeners
Skills for Health has been working with Public Health England, Health Education England and Awarding Organisations to develop a new qualification for NHS Health Screeners.
- Download a case study about the Health Screeners work here
- A leaflet for employers can be downloaded here
- To view the Frequently Asked Questions, please download here
- Download the infrastructure briefing document - for employers that want to offer the qualification here.
NHS Health Check
The NHS Health Check Competence Framework sets out the core competences and technical competences required to carry out an NHS Health Check. Skills for Health worked with Public Health England to develop the framework and supporting assessor and learner workbooks.
- Find out more, download the documents and access other useful resources here
Delegating Healthcare Tasks to Personal Assistants
Skills for Health worked with NHS England to see how training and assessment of competence happens when healthcare tasks are delegated to personal assistants.
- A series of documents, case studies and videos are available here.