With over two million people working in the UK health sector, 50% of those use social media.
My Health Skills is THE social media platform for people who are passionate about our healthcare workforce. It’s a place for anyone who wants to encourage or share best practice, influence, understand how others work, and learn new ideas. Together, we can help to create a better skilled workforce.
This is your space. How will use it today?
- Join a group
- Participate in a debate
- Start your own group and make a change
Key benefits of My Health Skills
- Free membership to a unique healthcare professionals social network
- A place to share Best Practice in healthcare workforce transformation
- Unique space where you can connect with a diverse range of people and upload information
- Links to subject related blogs and online resources
- A place to seek advice, give advice, engage and start thought provoking conversations
- Open and closed groups for greater flexibility
- ‘How to Guides’ and ‘Blogs’ to support members with their workforce transformation
- Easy to access areas that interest you.
Join the conversation today
You will be able to create a professional profile, join a group, create a group, network, access information and gain knowledge. It’s your place to meet with other healthcare professionals with a common passion for workforce transformation. Join today and get full FREE access to a variety of information and blogs from key speakers.
Popular groups on My Health Skills
- Dementia Skills
- Supporting Role Redesign and Development in Practice
- Wider Workforce Development (bands 1-4 staff)
- Apprenticeships - Developing, implementing & supporting apprenticeships
- Workforce Evaluation and Impact
- NAPPS Skills (Northern Association for Persistent Physical Symptoms)
- Skills for alternative medicine
- My Health Skills
- Integrated Workforce Planning
Members come from all four UK countries as well as from other parts of the world including Brazil, Saudi Arabia and Puerto Rico. Be part of the fastest growing virtual network for people passionate about healthcare workforce transformation.