Make your values matter
Your organisation’s visions and values are key to delivering safe and effective health services to patients. They underpin the day to day operation of your organisation and interaction with the public. But how do you ensure they are having a positive, visible impact on your patients’ care?
Skills for Health’s specialist approach can help you assess and address how aligned your entire workplace is to the values you’re striving to exhibit. We understand many of the challenges in the health sector and can help employers with organisational development.
Let us help you…
- Assess and map your values against key policy drivers, such as the NHS Constitution
- Gain insight on your workforce’s experience of trying to apply these values
- Identify how values can champion good practice throughout your organisation
- Create a sustainable values-based culture in the workplace
- Refocus organisational performance to offer the best care for patients
- Achieve a gold standard organisation in a business-like manner
- Introduce the concept of Values Based Care so it becomes part of your balanced scorecard
"Our innovative approach brings a clear and cost-effective platform for the implementation of successful values-based healthcare, aligning internal culture with key policy drivers, and helping staff at all levels deliver the best healthcare services to patients."
John Rogers, Chief Executive, Skills for Health
Our expert consultants will work alongside you to carry out in-depth research and objective assessment, including:
- Meet with your executive team to assess value alignment
- Reviewing key communication documentation e.g mission statements etc.
- Hold value focused staff forums to collect data
- Conduct in-depth consultations with a cross-section of staff
- Identify and analyse functional and corporate values gaps
- Provide feedback to your executive team
- Deliver a Comprehensive Feedback Report with findings and recommendations
To make sure your framework of shared values drives and informs every action and attitude across your organisation please contact us; we are here to help you.
Find out more about how our solutions can help you by contacting your country or region director. For details click here.
Find out More:
Download further details on
Values Based Care Diagnostics here.