‘Better Skills, Better Jobs, Better Health’ through:
- Developing a more skilled, productive and flexible workforce;
- Promoting better jobs, careers and sustainable employment;
- Developing appropriate employer led qualifications;
- Building workforce development capacity and capability; and
- Continuously improving our organisational performance.
Skills for Health is a not-for-profit organisation committed to improving healthcare and the patient experience by supporting employers to deliver high quality, cost effective and efficient services.
Our solutions can help you solve your local workforce challenges. To find out more please contact your Regional Director or Country Director or call 0207 388 8800.