Skills for Health Ltd Job Vacancies
Skills for Health Ltd is a registered charity, and our purpose is to support the Sector Skills Council to help the whole health sector, which employs over two million people across the UK, develop a skilled and flexible workforce.
We currently have no vacancies with Skills for Health Ltd
How to Apply
- Applications for our vacancies should made by completing one of our application forms or submitting a CV and cover letter if specified in the job advert.
- Please include details of how you believe you meet the criteria set out in the job description and person specification.
- Click here to download our application form.
- Please note that Pre-employment checks include: proof of ID; right to work in the UK; employment history and references; proof of professional qualifications and registration; occupational health check and, where required, DBS.
- To view our key employment terms and conditions click here.
Vacancies with the National Skills Academy for Health
Please visit the National Skills Academy for Health Vacancies page.